Our Family Motto:

HE HANA KE ALOHA.

"LOVE IS WORK."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Up, Up and Away! OC Great Balloon



Chrissy, a friend from Maui and I went for a free ride on the Great Balloon at the OC Great Park.  It was so fun, and did I mention it was free?  We had a great time, despite the windy conditions.  The hot air balloon is teathered by a strongle cable and we go up 400 feet in the air.  It was nice hanging around up there.  Chrissy loved the unstable weather conditions - a slight wind but just enough to rock the balloon back and forth.  Every time we moved side to side she said, "Uiha! Uiha!"  That is a Hawaiian way of saying, "Yeah!" She is so adventurous.  Her grandma and I agree that if one day she becomes an actress, she'll definitely do her own stunts.