Our Family Motto:

HE HANA KE ALOHA.

"LOVE IS WORK."

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Possibly the Most Darling Little Cowgirl in the West! Yee-hawwww!

Yeeeeehawww!  Off to the pumpkin patch with Grandma and Great Grandma Joyce!

O.k.  Let's see what we can get our hands into here . . .


Is that what I think it is on the ground?

Nice little goat.  Nice little goat.  That's it. You don't really want to eat my clothes, hat or mommy's pant leg.  Nice little. . . Bad goat!

Let me catch my breath here while ma wrestles me up some supper.

I love little pumpkin mazes!

Where or where is my pony???

Ummm . . . I want . . . that one!


Whoah. Here's my pony, named "Buddy."

Ride 'em cowgirl!
Can I take you home? I reckon a cute, fire-engine red horse would go right nicely with my cowgirl hat :)
(Actually, Chrissy is related to an old famous Hawaiian cowboy named Ikua Purdy.)